Established as of 1st February 2010
By Shinichi Tohei, President of Shinshin Toitsu Aikido Kai (Ki Society)
About Private Information
Private information is individual information with which the specific individual can be recognized such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account, access data, number, code, and image of the individual.
1. Protection of Private Information
Ki Society shall not use this private information beyond the original purpose of same. Also Ki Society shall abide by the following Japanese business standards: "Act on the Protection of Personal Information", "Guideline for the field of economy, trade and industry in connection with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information", "Guideline for measures taken by business entities for maintaining appropriate handling of private information" and Japanese Industrial Standards Qualification 15001:2006 "Management System for protection of privacy information".
The definition of words stipulated in this Policy is in line with "Act on the Protection of Personal Information".
2. Establishment of Internal Management
Ki Society shall take the following measures for privacy information handling:
- We shall establish an internal policy regarding handling of private information.
- We shall take measures towards the prevention and remedy of the divulging, loss, or damage of privacy information.
- We shall assign an administrator of private information protection in order for our staff to comply with internal policies.
- We shall annually educate all staff including directors regarding the handling of private information.
3. Acquisition and utilization of private information.
1) Purpose of Utilization
When receiving private information directly from the purveyor in writing, etc., Ki Society shall utilize this information within the purpose of use that is described and agreed upon by the purveyor.
As for any private information stipulated for additional uses, Ki Society shall use them within the purpose stipulated below.
2) Discretion of provision
When Ki Society asks you to provide private information, it is at your own discretion that you provide such information. In this case, please note that depending on the information you do not provide, there is a possibility that you may not receive our service in whole or part.
3) Information automatically received
In this website, we record an access log in order to assess the website. Also we use "Cookie" for the purpose of improvement of our services.
Ki Society shall appropriately manage both of these ways of automatically receiving information. Please note that this automatically received data will not be used to invade your privacy.
4) Utilization and provision to third party
Ki Society shall neither use beyond the stipulated purpose nor provide to a third party, with the following exceptions:
- With your agreement, we can provide your information to a third party. However in such a case, we will make a condition of "preservation of confidentiality", "Re-provision to other party", or "holding of use when you demand".
- When we are asked to disclose by law.
- When necessary for protecting life, body and belongings of you or others, and when it is not possible to get your agreement.
- When we need to co-operate with a government agency and/or local public agency, or those who are consigned to carry out their operations.
4. Contact regarding Private Information
- Ki Society shall immediately respond when you ask for a provision, revision, utilization, ceasing of provision as regards to your private information. Ki Society also shall respond to any and all queries regarding private information. However, Ki Society may not be able to delete this information, even though you ask, in such cases as it may be incompatible with the lawful duty of storage.
- Please send your query regarding private information to the following office. If we need to send our reply to your personal mail, we ask 1000 yen (including tax) for commission.
Officer for private information
Ichibancho Sasada Building 1F,
Purpose of Use of Private Information
Private information may include: customers' information, contracts, applications, receiving of requisitions, provision of products and services, quality control, and postservice.
The purpose of such information to be described upon receipt, with your agreement, providing for any partner co-operating in the above. The providing of such information for the express purpose of assisting entity recovery and to protect account receivables.
- Enforcement of rights and fulfillment of obligation as per Commercial Code
- Business Partners
- Communication and procedure for handing the business and contract
- Dealing with the demand for disclosure of private information,
Safety management for our facilities and network.